View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #15
Leadfoot1

Re: Just help...... Please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_R_23 View Post
I think my advice in this case, if the truck is truly in mint condition and you got a great deal like you say, would be to keep it intact, sell it for a profit, and use the money (or trade your truck!) for a Crew Cab SRW 4x4 truck, which would bring you much closer to your intended goal.

This way, you would eliminate the hassle of trying to work around the 2WD system to get a lift to work, with a 4x4 chassis the kits are plentiful to get it sitting as high as you desire. This will also retain value with the truck in the future if/when you decide to sell it. 2WD is desirable in a dually tow rig, not at all on a lifted truck. 4x4 will be more beneficial to you.
.....interesting.

Thing is, finding a truck this clean is next to impossible round here, why im trying to just make it what id like and hold onto it. I dont mind talking money so, i paid 5500$ for it but sold the tilt box for 3600$ so truck is really not a big expense. My planned use of it is around town stuff and just it beeing a good running, looking truck to use for general light stuff. Just a nice and cool vintage truck to run around in you know.

Funny thing is i actually put it up for sale but it wasnt the best timing with winter coming. I had a lot of interest (and i put it out at 7500$!!). But like i said... once gone, im gonna be the one at the other end of the line looking for a clean one!!!

Hey, I’ll look into every possibility a little more... The nice season is coming so maybe things ‘ll move a little and could bring some deals around. I could post it up for trade as well...

Thanks for the help,

🙂
Leadfoot1 is offline   Reply With Quote