View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 05:26 AM   #1
powerhouse199216

Question 1970 gmc c2500 3/4 ton 3-6 inch lift 2WD 71 disk brakes

Ok everyone let's see what info you have to help me out

The truck: pretty much custom but still stock 1970 gmc c2500 3/4 ton 2 wd

front: 1971 disk brakes calipers and spindles I believe, stock lower and upper control arms and springs ok got that so let's just say I need all new bushings and ball joints and any bushings for the steering too and I only have about 2 or 3 inch of tire travel before I hit the metal where my bump stop used to be

Rear: converted to dually I believe I have a Spicer Dana 60 with leaf springs drum brakes

Ok now so my back end is already 2-4 inches higher then the front my plan on what I would like to do is something like the preruner chevy 71 from 2012 I'll put a link up with pics and info but anyways I would like to find maybe some lower and upper a arms/ control arms stock on another car maybe junk yard or something that are bolt on the ones on the prerunner Chevy or 3 inches longer which gives him the lift that he needs so if I can find some stock ones on a different model car that will fit on mine that are 3 inches longer I figure I can do the same thing ok and I would like to keep my front disc brakes & 8 lug but I want lift spindles

so that's a lot for the first post I Will put up some pics and the link to the website for the pictures of the lifted prerunner Chevy
Attached Images

powerhouse199216 is offline   Reply With Quote