View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:45 PM   #124
54belair

Re: My grandsons 68 stepper

Here it is May--and Ive been off on other projects. Acquired a chevelle and had to make a few changes for cruise nites, so once again the truck has suffered. Ive gotten the wiring under control (still have some engine bay stuff to wire). Slowly but surely Im getting the interior finished. Seems like Im doing everything in reverse order--since I have to continuously take it apart to add the next thing!! I have a little dress up to do under the dash yet. I have the new carpet, layed it out in the sun to get the shipping wrinkles out.
Im going to pull off the interior this week so that I can finish doing whatever needs doing to the underside---Im going to try and persuade the relatives to give me a hand setting the bed on the truck this weekend.
My grandson has been after me to install the new wheels for at least 2 years. I brought them in from storage last month and piled them on the rear frame---so today, it was time. He was here and they needed to be moved. After we were finished he said "this is the most fun Ive ever had" (silly boy---life has some surprises for him!!!)
Attached Images

1966 chevelle ss

Dont always go the cheapest route--You can save yourself into the poorhouse!
My Build Thread
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489030
54belair is offline   Reply With Quote