View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 09:02 PM   #177
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
The firewall looks really good! Heck, it all looks good! Nice work on everything so far.
Thanks Duane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
Very nice!
Thanks Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
The shine is impressive! Truck is coming along nicely.
Thanks Doug!

Now the fun begins! Working on a center console (nothing fancy) so I can get the shifter re-mounted and cable run so I can move the truck around since I have no brakes yet and I use the park detent in the trans to keep it from rolling down the driveway when I push it out of the shop. Also working on the brakes in parallel. Thought I had gotten the master cylinder push-rod setup done when I mocked in the new master cylinder, but alas I didn't. doh! So need to get that figured out.

Also need to get some door seals and the seals around the steering column. Anyone use the stuff from GMC Paul on the boards here? I've heard good things so will probably give him a call sometime this week.

Oh it's going to be really busy the next few weeks. Trying to get this thing driving in 3 weeks. Wish me luck!

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote