View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:07 PM   #9
1bad396ss

Re: Help with Aeromotive 1000 Pump

Regulator is after the rails. I believe it is a tuning issue - which I know this guy has tuned for countless folks over the years. I think he is simply having an issue with the truck ECM referencing the 2 bar map as mentioned. But I also know he has tons of experience overwriting OS etc - but I'm just not sure why this year/drive by wire / ecm / etc is stumping him.

I am going to throw in a set of injectors on loan for testing; however, given he cannot get the VE table to expand - I think he is having OS issues and not correctly "tricking" the ECM to expand and allow for proper scaling.

I'm close to giving up and going Holley EFI.... But I hate to let this beat me when I am so close to wrapping up a 5 year project - I just want to enjoy it.

Is there a way to share a starter file for a 2004 DBW Truck/Van ECM with 4L80 2WD with 2 bar map and call out exactly what OS I need him to attempt. I really appreciate any help. I also don't want to dump more money into another tuner without confidence that something isn't truly off.
1bad396ss is offline   Reply With Quote