View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 07:53 PM   #31
Majician

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72CSTC5
I hate to go back and add on to this thread but I have to say my piece. I do not think at all what Greyhoud Steve is going through is unacceptable. If any of you guys trucks were scratched as his were you would be upset as well. As far as some of you all "bashing" him for what he has said is ridiculous in my opinion. If any of you guys bash me for siding with him so be it. I run a Chevrolet Dealer Collision Center and work at a HIGH dollar restoration shop on the weekends and let me tell you I am a perfectionist as well. There are no room for mistakes. I won the General Motors Mark of Excellence Award as a bodyshop Mangager in 2003 in the Central United States. That came from perfection and quality work of how I manage the Collision Center. Accidents happen every day and that is what feeds the bodyshop but careless mistakes are not tolerated here. Greyhound Steve, hang in there buddy I feel for you. I employee several excellent painters and body man and I still do the work myself on my own Blazer if that tells you anything. As far as you not paying labor, if that was agreed between you and your father, so be it. It is nobody else's business.

I just think it is rude of him to insult his father's slaves for messing up a paint job. From what I gathered his father does something with planes, not automobiles. Why should people that were hired to work on one thing get roped into working on trucks instead? Maybe he should have taken it to a real body shop instead of using his father's slaves.