View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 08:28 PM   #33
68LSS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972
I just think it is rude of him to insult his father's slaves for messing up a paint job. From what I gathered his father does something with planes, not automobiles. Why should people that were hired to work on one thing get roped into working on trucks instead? Maybe he should have taken it to a real body shop instead of using his father's slaves.
What about taking some pride in what you're doing? What is so hard to undersand about that? Accidents do happen but all accidents ARE preventable providing some common sense is used. It doesn't matter if they are aircraft painters doing a truck. I am a supervisor at a aircraft repair facility. I also have worked at a body shop and worked as a aircraft painter. Actually I have done quite a few different jobs. Accident prevention is accident prevention. Accident avoidance is something we are always trying to keep on top of at my current job. Minor mistakes cost a lot of money on aircraft. Lastly, like I said before, it sucks when there are setback on your project or "baby". It doesn't matter who's fault it is, they suck. Let the guy vent. I think that's all he really wanted or more accurately NEEDED to do. Everyone should understand that.