View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:44 AM   #5
pitterpat

Re: Pitterpat's 84 C20 mild build

I plan to just do a mild build, I'm not so concerned how it looks on the outside because right now I can't find the "real keys" (ignition and door separate keys), I'm using a copy of the ignition key and I've really never been in the habit of locking it.

I'm going to fix fix the holes in the floor. I picked up a new used mat and padding from the junkyard. Yes, that is a CB in the cab, I'm going to keep it. I'm also going to, I think, put in a modern single din radio. It has a 2 knob aftermarket radio with a cassette player in it now.

And yes, that is a behind the seat cardboard thing. Yes, I cleaned off the ants as soon as I took it out of the donor truck at the junkyard... There was also a wooden tool box behind the seat but I left it there, probably should have taken it but I just didn't want it.

My neighbor has this mini steamer thing I'm going to use on the interior once it warms up. I'll take the seat out and everything else in the cab and use the steamer thing on it. Also, instead of welding in patch panels in the floor I may just pop rivet those too, put some seam sealer and metal tape or the window metal sealing tape over that and just let it go. Depends on how much welding I want to do (none, I can).
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=783971

Last edited by pitterpat; 03-26-2019 at 12:58 AM.
pitterpat is offline   Reply With Quote