View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #77
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72armyswbtruck View Post
Too bad about that HEI, I have one that I would have given you for shipping. I am sure that there are others on here that will have parts for you also at little to no cost. Just my 2 Cents
Thanks for the offer but I was in a hurry to get it up and going for its road test this weekend I will be posting needed parts as the build goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68C15 View Post
Kevin, you could throw his harness in a box with my frame pieces and I would pay shipping. just send it all to Bryan and I'll get them from him this summer.
I will have everything apart this weekend and I will try and get things rolling next week. I will let everyone know if shipping is going to happen or not. I have very little sape time right now and with it starting to warm back up (60's) I will need to get cracking on project Lemon Drop so I can get it in paint. I has been too cold for priming so I have filled my time with this new toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortegamotor View Post
hey Kevin, i have a bench out of the 70 that was recovered in a tuck and roll diamond pattern. the bench is solid but could look better,color wise. Tony
Got a pic! Would your wife sit on it LOL

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote