View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #77
68 short step

Re: my twin turbo sleeper nova

ok updating this thread, now that p-bucket isn't holding my photos hostage anymore (yet)
where to begin???
I had the car running real good, it is crazy powerful/fast.... the 4l60 didn't last, I had it built 4 times, each time progressively getting beefer and beefer, but it still couldn't take the power....but when it was working, I was getting on the highway, and got on it, and went spinning across every lane, cars were dodging me, honking, narrowly missing me, etc.... until I finally went off the highway hitting a road sign, that went about 2million feet in the air, and coincidently landing back on my car after I skidded to a stop....
after that adventure, I contributed it to a few things, 1- being of coarse the power, 2- being I had 235/45/17 rear tires (it was super fun to be able to peel out going any speed), and 3- my front suspension (it was a scottshotrods front clip, but, I wasn't to impressed with that design.....
needless to say the car was trashed, and it being a 4 door, it was totaled for me.. so I went on the hunt for another 4 door....
in 2 months I found this gem, it was everything I was looking for (a stockish 4 door torques color car)
so I bought it, and began the transformation to the twin turbo nova 2.0
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote