View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 11:15 AM   #1
Dave Campbell

Angry For Sale: 72 K-5 Blazer

Wife says: "Sell the Blazer, you've got too many toys.... I want A/C and automatic trans, I can't push in the clutch." OK, I give!
We towed the K-5 behind the motor home to Fla. last February and I ended up in the hospital for about 2 weeks (nothing to do with the Blazer). She was pretty much trapped between being in the motor home with our Golden Retriever (110 lbs.) and me in the hospital. One night when she left the hospital, about 10 PM, she could'nt get the key to turn in the ignition and after about two hours a security guard was able to get it started. The next day, a nieghbor at the RV Park installed a new cylinder in the ignition switch for her. To make a long story a little shorter, I guess the Blazer is "For Sale".

1972 K-5 350 ci with top loader 4 speed. Everything works except the windshield washers. I re-built the original engine with everything new and the crank turned .010. .030 pistons and 350 HP stock grind cam. The block is "heavy cast" with 4 bolt mains. Heads are stock but re-ground for 202 valves. Edlebrock 650 CFM carb on Edlebrock intake. I fabricated new rocker boxes and with new rocker and front floor panels, it looks pretty good. Was painted stock blue 3 years ago. Can e-mail photos if interested. $5,500 firm!
Dave Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote