View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #110
1972 Jimmy

Re: So 1 more 72 blazer going under the knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rippen6 View Post
Dropped the tank tonight it was missing one of the spacer but I have one from the other blazer I'm parting (I'm assuming that is what you are calling the bracket). U bolt looks to be correct it was bolted on both sides of the strap so I didn't get the other set off yet will do that tomorrow I've been real busy sorry for the delay.I have 2 sets of straps so I'm sure I can find a decent set out of the 4. I'm assuming you need the little square plates that go on before the nuts but after the straps also is that correct. Tank neck looks nice I normally get 50 for a good used tank so if you want the neck for 50 I will cut it off. I will get you pictures of everything tomorrow. I do have a neck from a toasted tank but the neck is no good either may be able to use it as a pattern I will give it to you if you want to pay shipping up to you. I was thinking of trying to have someone make them to sale but have to much on my plate to worry about it. LOL
Dwayne,
I would need the whole setup! i would be interested in the entire gas tank as well. I currently have a hickey / Aero tank that I'm thinking about replacing with stock version. Pictures would be awesome! No rush! whenever you can get to it. I understand
Eric
1972 Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote