View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 01:20 PM   #614
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Can't be letting yourself get behind on the wood cutting

This weekend I decided to go ahead and replace the roof on one side of my little barn. This is the building I'm moving and I wanted to wait on the roof until building was moved, due to weight. Since I spread plastic and stone last week, and the roof was bad at the bottom edge leaking down to where the plastic is spread, I decided to go ahead and keep that dry. I don't think the metal weighs any more than all those cedar shakes

I've also had squirrels being a nuisance. They would make holes on the shakes and were nesting in the ceiling. What you see is the backside of the t&g cedar ceiling. The black is what's left of the craft facing of the insulation I had installed. They totally obliterated that stuff. All that remains is what is down in the soffit at the bottom. I'd get pieces falling out but it sure didn't seem like all that insulation would be gone. Where did it go??

You better hurry. We are having 3 heavier bands of snow moving through here this weekend and they are headed your way....

Squirrels can do a lot of damage. Maybe all of that insulation is packed down at the bottom.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote