View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
sanford66

Re: Turn Singnal Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
The rear side markers never flash. The fronts it sounds like you may have the bulbs in wrong or wired up wrong, meaning the low filiments are flashing and the high filiments are on with the headlights. If that's the case they would appear to not flash with the headlights on because the highs are over powering the lows, if that makes sense.

Also could be a bad ground at the front bumper, you could try taking a wire and holding it on the bumper and the other end at a good ground or the negative battery cable and see if your problem goes away.
Thanks for the help guys. Thats good to know about the rear markers, i won't worry about them anymore. Now on to the front park lights, i don't see how the bulbs could be in wrong, they only fit in the socket one way? I think the ground is ok or else they wouldn't work at all and the turn signals work fine with the headlights off. With the headlights on you can see the low filaments barely flashing but the high filaments are brighter. I think this is exactly my problem! How would i go about rewiring them to correct this problem? The wiring looks original and untouched, doesn't make any sense to me! Thanks guys. Joseph
1954 Delray 2-door sedan [rat rod project]
sanford66 is offline   Reply With Quote