View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #7
mbgmike

Re: (vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 short step View Post
i got my refund, but took involving the forum staff, and filing a claim with paypal...as for him taking the initiative and doing it, it didnt happen..
what he claims doent add up either, you placed the order, you say, sept 9 (funny you say that, cause i got a receipt saying it was placed the 8th, but whatever)...then you say you talked to them the 17th(happens to be a sunday ) and they all had shipped out sept 13 and 16th...then, when i called to get tracking info on the sept 28, it was there and had been there ready to ship for a few days....my biggest problem is they contacted you THE DAY your card declind, THE DAY AFTER it delinced (twice), and you didnt contact them back to clear this up...its hard for me to belive that since you talk to them "all the time", as stated in original group buy thread post #74 that you indeed placed the order sept 9, talked to them sept 17, got confirmation receipts with ship dates sept 21, and then they hold on to my harness until sept 27, and then spring it on you that one harness didnt ship.... but if thats what you say happened, i guess.....
No comment Don Hulse