View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #115
72 SHORTBED 7.0

Re: Project Slo-Go 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG HEAD View Post
be thank full to have you kid working with you, mine wants to skate board. he is good at it. after i get my cab painted and set on the frame i am going to try to get him to help with reassemble. your truck is looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
Thank for the Comment. My son is 16, and this is his truck. If he doesnt help i dont work on it solo. So if he wants it done , he will help. Good looking build you have going there Big Head.
Man nice work a was looking where you posted about the ground work
I need a quote to.

Well you said a mouth full about your son
,.Just the other day my son was helping me. I told him to go get something from the house he never came back!!! I was like what the hell is he doing!!! I had mud all over me. So I don't want to walk all the way from the back of 2 acers so, I walk to the front he's got mud all in the house and he's playing the play station .So I tell him what happen? He tell me I'm tired , "I said man if you don't get your but out here and help me. Do you think when you get a job!! you can tell your Boss you tired ,do I tell you I 'm tired and then just come home in don't go back to work, or don't pay bills we have to work so do you.. He will thank you later. I thank my mom all the time.

Sorry about all that.... keep up the good work ...
72 SHORTBED 7.0 is offline   Reply With Quote