View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #29
Garagedude

Re: Well guys I can finally say I am Pro Street

Yeah I have heard it is something to drive them in the rain, I guess I am going to take it really easy if I ever cross paths with rain, we don't get a whole lot of rain in SC, I lived in PA ow most all my life and it rained there allot sometimes for a week straight. Living in SC is so much different I grew up around drag racing and would go to Islands Drag way and other places in PA. But when I moved down here about two years ago we got the garage all set up the first year then I bought the truck, so I have visited some local drag strip around here, and racing in the south is a whole different style, for one it is mainly 1/8 mile, two there is no tech inspection and I am surprised nobody has been killed, they don't really clean the track, and it is a very ruff crowd of guys. I will probably race at a track about an hour from here that they say is a little bit better. There was a family track close to my house but, and I know you guys are going to hate me when I say this, my dads company bought it and knocked it down and put homes on it.
Garagedude is offline   Reply With Quote