View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:10 AM   #5
In The Ten Ring

Re: Need another pic: hooked up battery area.

Fender is bad news? Thank goodness! I really didn't want to scratch up my paint even for a small connection. I do appear to have a threaded hole there though and I have ochre paint on my small (possibly) ground wire.....the crappy painter in 1990 loved overspray and I just figured he had painted the wire too when he did the fender.

Your pic of the junction block has certainly helped as I was about to put it on upside down and a bit high.

You cannot remove your battery for fear of scratching your paint? How do you put in new batteries---does removing a battery normally scratch the paint? (I cannot make you move your battery for a picture, thank you for the help you have given though).

I am going to have to get some pics going and posted on here so I can get more help.

I have three ground wires that I want to hook up soon but am not sure where those go and I would rather wait and be sure than take the chance of creating a bigger problem.

I found the camera that I think can download pics to this computer. I'll get some batteries for it in the morning, join another pic site, and try and get those up on here.

Last edited by In The Ten Ring; 09-23-2017 at 04:23 AM.
In The Ten Ring is offline   Reply With Quote