Thread: Project 69SWB
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #180
RWB-713

Re: Project 69SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69swb View Post
Well I was off work today so I decided to chop up the drivers side and see what I had in store for me. Pretty much the same as the passenger side, but I won't be replacing the upper cab corner. Time to order some repair parts. I already have the rocker and cab corner, but looks like I will need the inner rocker, front and rear patch pieces for the pillars, and the front piece for the floor. The supports underneath look ok and I didn't worry about supporting the pillar before cutting all this out. It's not really necessary as I found out on the passenger side. Here's some pics of the nasty.
Whole bunch of fun! But at least you have the harder side out of the way! I ended up not having to use the "inner rocker" replacement, the floor pieces i used had a ton of extra folded down the side, so they served the same purpose, just an FYI. I still have those if you need them and you'd be interested, but they're so cheap I bet it'd still be cheaper just to add to an existing order your making time I shipped them.

Lookin forward to seein some more great sheetmetal repair!
RWB-713 is offline   Reply With Quote