View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 12:20 PM   #60
rodstored-72
chevy truck fan

Re: Huck's 85 GMC shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyHucked View Post
Yessir, I've been with AMD going on 11yrs now. I was the guy with the long red beard in the straw hat lol
... yuuuppp... I remember seeing you I am sorry to hear the misadventures with UP, I "kinda" had a similar situation as well. they were offering a show discount (Dino's) and I was trying to purchase a set of door handles... the rep set me up & when I went to check out they only had one door handle available! they were trying to get me to pay for both & the would ship the other one on monday... I was like "nope!" that will just turn into a fluster cluck, so I asked if the sale price could be applied online too? they said yes. I get home and proceeded to buy the handles at the discounted price (shown on site). when I received the email (on monday) of the order the total DID NOT include the discounted price. I eventually called & got the OG show deal, but it took a couple of calls monday and some frustration on my end. it was my first purchase with them. I won't say they are bad dealers, but the costumer support and communication between depts is for sure lacking. anyways enough bashing, not meant to be. I am glad that you got the window situation figured out... you are right though.. the kit is pricey! ... I too just "went thru" a factory refresh on my windows too & they do lack modern power and speed!! thanks for sharing
rodstored-72 is offline   Reply With Quote