View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #605
special-K
Special Order

Re: How about some pics of "4x4" Blazers, Jimmy's & Burbs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdstreettito View Post
We need some flex pics or mud or something!!!!
I know,I know. All I could do were poser shots since I was alone. There wasn't any mud I could find anyway. All along the river is a National Historic Park because of the C&O Canal,so you can't go tearing stuff up down there anyway. That was the farthest I drove it and yesterday (next day) I went a bit further to go up on the mountain. It's ready now to try some 4 wheelin'. I'm anxious! I was tempted to drive into the river off the boat ramp. It's a no-no and I'd be pretty dumb w/o a winch and all alone. I had a friend with one of the last remaining cabins along there (US Park Service gave 25 years before condemning in '00) and we could drive in it there.

I didn't realize the camera was still set on video when I tried the first couple pics. The batteries were low and I thought that's why the camera wouldn't click. So,I ended up shooting a couple short videos that really SUCK! You do get to hear it idle,though. I'm embarrassed,but here's the best one.
Click it: Never mind. For some reason this site gives me a hard time attaching files sometimes. Maybe it will let me do it later. It seems the newer pictures are a problem and later they are ok. Beats me

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote