Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #423
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Okay, it's picture day. I haven't been keeping up too good lately but here are a few new additions.
First, This is the last picture I'll bother you with of the serpentine belt system. It's all finished now except putting on the belt A brand new one came with the system but it seems to be a little short. Maybe a little different with the AC delete pulley rather than the AC compressor. I haven't checked yet. Nest is a pic of the cab flipped back, doors hung just to get them out of the way. I've been shuffling them around the garage all winter. And finally, I picked up another tailgate and a 67-72 rear bumper. I've already got 2 tailgates, this makes 3, but I couldn't pass up the deal and it's as perfect as a used tailgate that you'll find outside of NOS or and early take off. I have been planning on using one of these bumpers since the beginning of the build but I've been looking for a painted original. For the price, I'll strip this one and powdercoat it. The last pic is my new Lokar shifter and trans dipstick.
I'm going to patch a few holes in the firewall and then get some epoxy on it in the next couple of days.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote