View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:27 PM   #2447
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronald_70GMC View Post
Hmmm I'm interested to see what you've got planned this time around. What ever it is, I'm confident it will be bad a$$!
Shes getting some final details from the LCTC crew. They are taking the time that I didn’t have to make it right and continue to shake down and work out the bugs. Then they get to cruise it until I get back
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
I need that Crew up here working on mine!
Definitely. Ready to see some progress on the GMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSFMECH View Post
That's a good crew to have!
Only ones I’d trust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodnears View Post
Hey! Do you still have the bucks for the inner fenders? I have to do this to my fenders here shortly. Id be happy with a piece of paper and maybe just trace that line on it. Ill pay shipping if you can help me out! Awesome Build!
Keith (darkhorse970) has them. smbrouss70 and Scoti are also in line to use them, but I’m sure you could convince one of them to trace a pattern and drop it in the mail. Try sending a PM to Keith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Have a good safe trip! I hope all goes well. Looks like the truck is in good company, even the boat matches.
Everything is blue in that shop!

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote