View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #8
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

And...... I am almost certain he was a commercial roofer. I thought is was more bondo across the rear floor sill but it was actually aluminum tape with mastic material on it. Some places come up easy where they taped over dirt and grease but other cleaner areas are proving to be quite difficult to get off. The last picture is some of the bondo and roofing caulk that was pulled out from around the wheel wells, it was just heaped into the top of the cross bracing as well. The 2nd picture was a patch they made out of aluminum roofing metal and it was severely corroded.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote