View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #11
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Then I moved to the front floor area.....not much better but I have seen worse. The seats appear to be out of a 2nd gen Blazer because of the poor attempt at making the brackets work. I had to take a picture of the Pass side rear hold down because of the way it was mounted. PO had used spacers to lift it up off of the floor to compensate for the angle of the seat being off I suppose. After I removed the two bolts that were holding the front of the seat ( supposed to be four buts whos looking right) and removed the seat out of the truck, I started removing the rear hold down you will have to look at the pictures to see what the spacers were. ( and yes they are Sears brand LOL)
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote