Thread: GMC Pauls issue
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #2
GMCPaul

Re: GMC Pauls issue

Sorry we didn't have 1 part available on both orders you placed but we do try to keep sufficient quantities in stock but this time of year ( Christmas shopping season ) and our inventory is constantly changing. In regards to the 64-66 4pc chrome bead we were out of stock we had them up until about a month ago and shipped our last set. BUT we ordered 6 sets in Sept. that have been on back order with the manufacturer since we placed the order and they are still currently on back order. So its rather harsh to fault a business for being out of stock on something that they ordered more than 45 days before depleting their in stock quantities. In regards to the door glass last set in stock sold 3 weeks ago. we order them in 1 set at a time. The manufacturer has been out of them and we've been on back order.
Now if you want the 4pc so bad that was out of stock for the 8pc kit you ordered and don't mind lower quality just place the order again for the 8pc door anti-rattle set and place a note in the comments section that your happy with lower quality parts than we normally carry and I'll have a set here in 2 days for you. BUT they will be a lower quality than the Precision brand that we normally carry and you'll give us a boost on profits as the other manufacturers actually charge less so we'll make a greater profit supplying you with a lower quality part.
Nah forget that last paragraph I don't want known for offering a lower quality part when the better part isn't available.
Since everything being in stock seems to matter MOST rather than quality I'd suggest trying LMC they'll order from anyone regardless of quality to try to keep the parts in stock.
Thanks for trying us but with as easily as you give a thumbs down its probably to our benefit that we lost your business by not already having lower quality parts on hand to keep you happy.
Hope you have a Healthy, Happy & Safe Holiday season and I hope 2015 finds you the same.
Paul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote