View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #46
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP C-Notch welds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965Project View Post
I have spent around $1800.00 on CPP parts in the last 6 months - some from Scott's and some directly from CPP- and I can say I really have had no complaints. No, every part didn't fit perfectly but I've had no problems making everything work so far. When you're working on a 48 year old truck you can't expect everything to fit like a glove. That being said, I would not have put that c-notch on my truck without first welding the inside. It would probably be fine like it is but since I have been in the machine and fabrication business for over 25 years it would have caught my attention and I would have corrected it. It would certainly have not kept me from purchasing from CPP again though. There is no telling how many satisfied customers CPP has out there that will never voice that on a board such as this so it seems all we read are the negative experiences. That's just how it seems to go...
Free t-shirt for you! Call me to collect! Anyone building a 48 year old truck understanding things might not fit wins a t-shirt! 888-522-8303 ext 118 CONGRATS BIG WINNER!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote