View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #34
Dub_X
Professional Crow Bar Tosser

Thanks! Updates will be slow, as I have a lack of funds due to no job. :/ but I will update as much as I can. I'm thinking once I have the ability, I'm putting a skull theme into this truck. Rearview mirror, valve stem caps, license plate frames, etc. All that kinda junk. And after I repaint the truck, I have an idea for the cover. I have a pair of 67-72 GMC 1500 emblems, not sure what year they actually are. One says GMC 1500 V-Eight the other says GMC 1500 Custom, I'm gonna polish those up and put them on my tonneau cover, and stick a 'Dub Edition' [corny, I know] emblem on it. I wanna put a Southern Comfort graphics kit back on it, but I don't see it happening because I doubt I could find one. Especially for a 20-year-old truck. Anyway that's enough of my blabbering. Once I have the ability, updates will surely be constant. Oh, and if anyone could answer, would dropping an LS1 in this truck take away my pulling power? Cause even though it's a light-weight truck every now and then I pull a big ass trailer that was made out of a semi trailer. I just wanted to know if I'd lose the pull in the truck if I went from a 350 TBI to a 346 LS1.
Dub_X is offline   Reply With Quote