View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 07:58 PM   #42
WOLFMANmike

Re: WOLFMANmike's 65 C10 Build

sorry ive been gone for so long sure hope i haven't lost ya guys lol . so much has gone on here with my truck and very little money so its been ruff to say the least . ok so the truck started to make this kind of winding sound and it was coming up through the trans tunnel so me in all my wisdom i thought it was a transmission issue . it would get really loud with higher RPMs on the freeway so thak god my buddy Mike sold me a new rebuilt TH350 Trans and also a new Lokar floor shifter. for $350 and i got to brake up the payments as well so her are some pics of the trans work .... the trans on the ground is the old one . oh and this job was a PITA ! number 1 all i have is ramps no stands . so on a lowered truck it did not go that high to get the trans in and out .. also the biggest piss off was the PO did a trans swap to a TH350 but instead of bolting in the cross member in the factory holes because it took some adjusting to get the bolts into the holes . the Idiot just Welded it to the frame ! SOB ! so you can imagine how much harder that was . truck not high enough and also a welded trans mount
Attached Images

WOLFMANmike is offline   Reply With Quote