View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #23
619atv

Re: Stuttering Stanley

so update......i patched the floor with some nice new sheet metal from the local hardware store and i think it turned out pretty good....
not the best welder but i managed to get it in there and i felt pretty good about the strength of the patched pieces........i shoulda got pics but i removed all the trash metal and left as much good metal as i could and just welded it down then cleaned up a bit with a grinder......i guess from under the truck it would look like a "picture frame" if that makes sense.....
i primered it with some light blue primer then used some sound matting i had left from another project to put under the carpet/vinyl flooring (still havnt decided yet)
.......and i also yanked the 35s from my old siverado and mounted them up....looks a bit tougher and theres a ton more room to roll around under the truck....only a bit of rubbing in the front but it got dark so ill figure how to deal with that tomorrow....
thoughts anyone? i take criticism as well as a thumbs up so let me know what yall think.....
Attached Images

619atv is offline   Reply With Quote