View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:40 PM   #65
Gotenntitans

Re: Stolen last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty View Post
What a friggin' idiot!! Who actually discloses that ?!

Congrats on finding the jackass who victimized you. Try not to pound his skull in, let the LEOs take care of it! And post back with all the gory details.

Gah, this really gets my goat. What a jackass.
I don't know for sure it's off our truck, but this crackhead has had the stolen truck hid out behind a locked gate at his deer camp. That is exactly what my cop friend told me might happen when it went missing in April. He said it happens often in our rural area in south Arkansas. Anyway, crackhead needs to move it because deer season is upon us and the truck has to go because hunters are showing up. The question is.....where is it now?

Hoping my son's friend comes through and sets up the meet for the 350 engine. He told him he might need some more stuff so we're hoping crackhead leads him to the carcass of whatever is left of our truck. I'm still almost positive that the red truck I saw a while back has my bumper and tires. Crackhead must be trying to part it out as hunting season approached.

There's actually another connection that we found. My son looked the crackhead up on Facebook and he is friends with my daughter's scumbag boyfriend, who is in jail for drugs right now. That SOB knew about our truck and could quite possibly be the reason why our truck was targeted. Lots of things still up in the air right now.

20 year old white trash crackheads won't work, so they steal honest people's stuff. It's hard to sit and wait for a phone call, but that's what Im gonna have to do and I respect the law enough to let them do their jobs and handle it the right way.
2003 Chevy Silverado