View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 07:21 PM   #42
Arne

Re: '64 C-10 Stalled Project Rescue

Recent bits.
  • Spent some time fitting the running boards, which completes the main exterior appearance. Still need the new wheels, new bed wood, and a couple of small details on the exterior, but I'm just about done there.
  • Two of the four new tires arrived earlier this week. The other two are MIA, which is totally unsurprising to me since they were shipped FedEx Ground. (I rarely have any issues with other shipping outfits, but FedEx Ground manages to mess up about 1 out of every 3 inbound shipments for me in one way or another.) FedEx admits that they are lost, and a pair of replacement tires are being dispatched today or tomorrow. Not a critical delay, as I don't have the new wheels ordered yet.
  • New seatbelts have shipped. (Via UPS, thank goodness!) Should be here by middle of next week, which means I will have all of Thanksgiving weekend to get them installed. Or at least the driver's side at a minimum.
  • Then off for the exhaust work on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving.
  • I have a list of parts I want to order soon, but I'm waiting to see what kind of Black Friday deals (if any) some of the vendors might offer.
Name:  IMG_4410 copy.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  46.9 KB

覧覧覧覧覧覧

Last edited by Arne; 11-24-2022 at 12:23 AM.
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote