Posted via Mobile Device
thanks kat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64longbed View Post
I'm in, sounds freaking cool!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
You missed the '61 green crew cab (previously pictured), '66 GMC Suburban, & '64 dually he just sold...those were more detailed builds...but if you do a search, you'll come across threads with countless others he's wheeled & dealed along the way.

I wouldn't wish bad things upon anyone's health, but we're fortunate Dino's a sick, sick man. It's a '60-66 disease like none other I've ever seen! While many of us share the same sickness on a smaller scale, in a strange way I think we all look up to him & say, "I wanna be just as sick as Dino someday." And here's to praying he never recovers!

Looking forward to this build!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzcustomshop View Post
will be watching, thanks for that shot of the inner roof!
hope to see more c/c specific shots as the build progresses...
jon i alway kept in mind that photo shop you did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novalicious View Post
I'm in.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyDuncan View Post
I was just trying to keep track of the trucks he still owns!
I've seen most of his builds in the short time I've been on here. I start out reading everyones build threads but I lose interest in some. After reading one of Dino's you have to read them all. He's really got these trucks down to a science but at the same time his rigs are all different.
His builds have certainly inspired the ideas I have for mine, yet I will still do my own thing
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
very cool thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeQtr View Post
Cool build plans, but why not keep it three qtr to make it a heavy duty tow rig for your other builds?
Either way I'll be watching.
it will stay 3/4 ton like my dually was
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
That right there is what our hobby is all about!! There's nothing better than wrenching with your friends, having a good laugh, and helping somebody out. With that team you've assembled, I have no doubt that you guys can nail out Broey's truck in one day. It's going to be a full day, but you guys will get it done. I wish I was closer because that sounds like a lot of fun.
Alex
very cool,alex dang wish you could make it