View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 05:58 AM   #1715
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKT View Post

Argh, my bad.

As much times as I've spent in this thread, I never realized that you purchased the truck and continued this thread. Must've been too busy drooling at the pics of this awesome truck.

That said, I'm glad you continued to keep the thread going and really appreciate all the updates/pics.

Outta curiosity, did you drive or trailer it home when you bought it? Was it advertised for sale or did you just hit up the previous owner? Super clean truck that you somehow continue to find things to improve on it.

Lol. You are not the only one who didn't notice it. It's all good. I figured I would keep it going seemed like a couple of people liked the truck before I got and seems like a few more like what I have done. I was going to drive it home but after looking at the distance 14 hrs I said no. I flew out to TX and had transporter show up about 2 hrs after I bought it. I knew I was going to buy it as long as it was what Robert said it was. Which I had a gut feeling it was so I went ahead and had all of this scheduled before I flew down. He had it on another website that has listings for vehicles for sale the title was Thinking. Sent him a email and we emailed txt and spoke on the phone a few times. It was a month or 2 later it was headed Back to TN. It won't leave TN I have more in it than anyone prob would pay but that's OK with me lol cause I bought it to keep.
Thank you I started off with a good truck from the jump but had a vision of what I wanted to make it. So far so good!! I still feel I have a good balcane of old and new with staying true to the original. But I appreciate everyone taking the time reading and looking at how the truck has evolved over the past 2 years. And I am still not finished so keep reading and looking. Lol.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote