View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:42 AM   #356
Nut Case

Re: 1941 project fenix

Joe

Your bee/hornet story reminded me of a bee story: In my teen years growing up in Southeastern Idaho, a great way for teenagers to make money was "moving sprinkler pipe" for farmers in Idaho. A group of friends and I all road 90-100 cc bikes to and from to move pipe, 6 AM & again at 6 PM we would take old dry maintenance coveralls to change into after moving pipe cause you get soaked, going "commando" on the return trip. Coming back one warm summer evening one of our group pulled the zipper on his coveralls down and the wind bellowed his coveralls making him look like the "Micheline Man" all was going well until a bee hit dead center on his bare chest, and fell down and stung him on the tip of his manhood. He braked and drove off the asphalt, stopped dropped his bike and lowered the coveralls and began to remove the stinger. All the while cars were slowing to watch him dance holding his manhood in one hand and picking at the stinger with the other. We all laughed until we cried. Excepting LaMar. The next day it had swollen to the size of a tennis ball. Still brings a smile to my face. Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. By the way STRONG WORK, can't wait for the next one, Hanna is it?

Keep on keepin on

NC

Poor LaMar