View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:10 PM   #13
C10ENVY

Re: Finally My Build is starting but need some advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABLESCUM View Post
Excellent score!

On the drop, from experience, I’d say 3.5/5 is quick and painless.

I did 2.5 spindles and 1” springs on front with 31s. No rubbing but CLOSE. It’s a BB so I ended up 3.75” down. CPP stuff including tubular arms, stuck disc brakes bolt right up.

In back I did 5” drop springs. More than that on a trailing arm truck and you have to take off the bump stops. CPP stuff again.

THEN I decided to bag it. So I got a “kit”, I wouldn’t recommend that(just me though). I ended up selling most of the kit and buying what I really wanted, and higher quality. TW Step Notch, SS7 Bags, nice dual pumps.

Just keep in mind if you are going to bag it anyways, money spent on a static drop is wasted.

I use a well known supplier of parts that happens to be local to me, and they are VERY cool and knowledgeable guys. They can and will tell you everything you need, static or bagged....Switch Suspension in Mesa AZ

My trucks are in my sig if you want to see pics of what I did.
I will go check them out. Just concerned with the CPP stuff as I said the customer service end seems to blow. Not sure if all the rumors are true but supposedly the springs are not very good and sag quickly. Can you shine any light on that?
C10ENVY is offline   Reply With Quote