View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 10:42 AM   #25
hemi43

Re: 1st Gen Blazer Sound System Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDM View Post
My 4x4 is going 2wd at the time of the swap. If I choose to keep 4x4, I have seen LSA supercharged K5 lifted Blazers that look to handle just fine. No mater what way I go, suspension mods will be happening.

The 2wd will be either lifted with 88 c10 spindles and my 84 C20 crossmember or lowered using spindles and double adjustable coilovers with a custom 4 link in the rear. I am struggling to figure out which one I really want to do. Lite prerunner style vs low autocross style????

Truth be told, I am honestly just tired of the constant leaks everywhere with the 4x4. My swapped Regal does not drop a drip of fluid. My poor paver driveway and garage floor has all sorts of oils everywhere from the Blazer.
Looking forward to seeing it.
I mentioned that because I have a 5.3 in my Blazer and have the suspension is dialed in perfectly, but the last thing I would want is more power. I have never had my truck out of control, but with a 2" lift and 33's I know for a fact that I need to respect it or else things could go bad real quick. The biggest problem is the 104" wheelbase that unfortunately can't be modified.
With 2WD and lower profile tires you'll be fine.
hemi43 is offline   Reply With Quote