View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #17
Matt's k5
BLAZER THIRTY!!

Re: You Chose a Blazer/Jimmy - WHY?

Do you really have to ask why? the question is why not?, 2nd owner of my blazer, bought it from scott wilkins(rip), he was 84 years old ten years ago, known well in my city for his small grocery store, back when i was younger he was close to our house and very fun to go into a small store this was before walmart hit the seen, my dad was goinh to tech college for auto body he painted his 68lwb 3/4 ton blue, in the late 80,s i just turned 18 in 1998 and i always noticed scotts blazer parked at the corner next to his strore ever since i could rember the funny thing about this is his house was no more than 50 feet away from his store , he must just like to drive it i decided to go and ask him if he whanted to sell his blazer he told me he would think about it ,come back next week and ask me so i knew that i had a chance after 4 weeks of asking he said yes my heart just dropped any way here it is 10 years later and i finally able to finsh it the way i whanted mostly stock with a few extras
Attached Images

72 HIGHLANDER K5 BLAZER 2nd owner

71 K5 MAMMA'S RIDE!
63 GMC 4X4 305 V6
62 GMC SHORT BED SERVICE BODY V6 (STUMPY)
74 GMC CUSTOM 1500 L/B
Matt's k5 is offline   Reply With Quote