View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 10:39 PM   #25
ImNoSpaz

Re: Pops and My build 67 C10

Gave up on the hood for now, but a new issue pops up.

I'm trying to get the window glass in. Rebuilt the vent windows, and found someone before us had drilled the old rivets out and over drilled the hole in one of the vent window frames. Then I decided to go ahead and install the vent windows without the glass so I could finish up on the door glass. Having major issues there (in another post). Today I tore it all down again and installed the original glass. Not working just the same as the new ones, so when I went to roll it up all the way to take it back apart, the NEW window reg blew. Shaft out of whack, gears not meshing. Finally got it out and the guts inside where the crank shaft goes in was cockeyed, and the internal spring was hanging out. I never forced anything either!

REPRO JUNK

I can't find a pass side vent glass frame, I have lots of 68 up, but want to be 67 like it's supposed to be. Can't find a good window reg.

I found 1 window reg, installed and got the pass side working. No stock on drivers side. So I have to assume the problem was with the reg.
Attached Images

Last edited by ImNoSpaz; 10-22-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: New info
ImNoSpaz is offline   Reply With Quote