View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 12:48 PM   #51
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 77 Cheyenne meets Ramjet 350 by N2TRUX

With the photo shoot behind me, it was time to go to the local cruise night. This show is hosted by a local car club and it is very organized. If you have a chance check out the Niftee 50ees site and look at the quality of cars that come out.

On my way there the motor really seemed like it was coming to life. The throttle response was much quicker and the gear changes seemed a lot former than before. Still rolling on a high from the photo shoot and a beautiful sunset I thought maybe I was making this up in my head.

The truck was very well recieved at the cruise night. Since I rolled in a little late, the crowd was already there and I got their full attention when I dumped the bags to parking lot height.

I managed to get a premium spot on the end of a row, and spent the rest of the evening answering questions about the truck and motor. Everyone seemed to like the combination Stoked Out had put together for me.

On my way home I decided it was time to see how this baby would run. I stopped at a red light and revved it up a little. I rolled on the gas when leaving and the tires broke loose. Still rolling at part throttle and the tires chirped when I hit second. WOW! This was more like it.

I still haven't done any full throttle blasts, but I have rolled in to it a few times. I can feel a huge difference in the power now. It jumps off the line, and continues to pull hard through all the gears. I can't wait till I get a few more miles on it so I can see what it will do at full throttle.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote