View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:06 PM   #67
special-K
Special Order

Re: Dumb stuff that you've done

I thought it was limburger cheese for all night performance (eww?)

Ok Paul, here's one. The BIG ONE one one one one one one

Only been married once. In '95 my wife left. It was just my young son, around 3, and I. life was great, we were doing fine. I was dropping him early at day care and business was rolling smoothly. I was building trucks and Harleys with my boy hanging close. My back yard was the kiddy haven. And the house was all mine! (chicks dig single dads)

I figured I'd sell the place and start up in one of the many places I liked when I rambled in my youth. Just me and my boy. then I realized I would still have to be interacting with my X in regards to our son and I didn't want to deprive him of his mother. Then "Hey, she'd want to move there too!". "hmmm... Still interacting regularly… still living nearby... interacting… nearby... INTERACTING?? Shoot! We might as well stay together and save all the hassle". < Boy was that DUMB

So, we got back together so she can leave ten years later in life after dropping a financial bomb during the recession!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote