View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #19
tonys87

Re: Old Air Products A/C Installation Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwest View Post
I just installed their a/c heater system in my 67 non a/c cab truck. It took almost two months to receive the unit, and then it did not have the pressure switch. The instructions are at least awful. It has a switch to cycle the compressor to prevent freezing up, but there is no wiring or even a mention of the wiring to this switch. I will go with another company next time. Just my opinion with my experience.
Hi, I also have their kit and was wondering about this switch you speak of, to prevent freezing.. when does this switch come in handy. I live in las vegas where we really never see and real cold weather.. plus its parked in the garage. but maybe it has nothing to do with that.

one of my hoses just recently leaked most of the freon yesterday after showing my friend what a nice kit it was.. after shuting down the engine and Ac.. we heard some sizzeling, it was the hose. not sure if there is some maintnance that i neglected to do?? car has 3,000 miles since installing the kit.. i would think the hoses would last longer then that.
tonys87 is offline   Reply With Quote