View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 07:28 PM   #34
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: Highest MSRP for a 67-72

Boy nice trucks good find.But the real finds where back in 2004-2008.

Any of you haul junk metal.I know a lot of you recycle.Back in this time I saw trucks like this one camaro's nova's big block car's head to the scrap yards.The true collector car's.

It really did not pick up stem until 2006 when i saw scrap yards offer 750.00 a ton for tin.

If your truck was sitting in the back of a house all rusty and flat tires and where this truck was found had a nasty code enforcement out wondering the back roads You might of never found it or got your hands on it.

Funny thing is.I've been in the salvage business form 1995 I remember these trucks going for like 1000.00 all day long camaro's with a bad eng in them 300-500 for a 1967-73 RS or SS car's Chevelles with big blocks dime a dozen 1995-1999 these trucks did not have much call for them and Re-pop parts ya right.

But the barn finds are about over NOW GREED set in

Remember cancer is the main thing to watch out for.If guys say it take very little work to remove cancer.Here on the west coast its 150.00 to 200.00 a hour to do body work on old car's.

So when you find a real cherry of a pick up with hardly any cancer its worth every penny.

the ones i see with make shift patch panels nothing lines up to me not worth any thing.

Guys are selling trucks with at least 25 hours of body work to be done on these trucks and still asking 8900.00.

But gain this is a true nice truck worth every bit of 60,000
stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote