View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #183
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckminded View Post
Let me know if there is any thing you need If I have it I would be happy to bring it up.At your conveinance No pressure you sound like you got your hands full!
Just let me know when you want to head up. PM me with info.

Ok so here is an update I plan on starting with the bed shorting in the next few weeks. I need to find a set of SWB upper and lower trim so I can lay it out and drill the mounting holes so I can do body work and paint it before it goes back on. Then I will shorten the frame, do the rear flip kit, load leveling bags, hidden hitch and the rear burb gas tank. Then I plan on painting the rear of the cab as well while the bed is off. I will also install the front coils, spindles, new rotors and repack the wheel bearings.

So I need a set of upper and lower bed trim for a 70 but if their is a long bed set of uppers available I will trim them down and save a few bucks and re-use my LWB lowers and shorten them as well. I also need a set of stock truck ralleys with caps and rings in the stock grey finish. I would like to run 7's in the front and 8's in the rear. So if anyone has any of this stuff laying around let me know. Also if you have anything that you would like to see done while I am at this let me know as well and I will see how it fits into this project.

Stay tune things should start up soon.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote