View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 10:04 PM   #78
WorkinLonghorn

Re: Accident on freeway, GMC finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67C10Step View Post
Looking good and glad you saved it.

The one thing that I find really refreshing on this site is the number of guys that aren't dropping $50K+ in builds. Many, like me, dropping a few thousand to get a decent truck running and on the street.

Don't get me wrong, I love the other stuff too. I covet many a truck on here for the time and money their owners have put into them. I just am glad to be in like company for the time being. I'll drive mine rough on the outside but shiny underneath until I get time and $$ to make it look better. Probably never great, but better.
Same boat here. Some day! For now this is my money maker and it sees rough action and huge loads, off-road, street parking (probably the most damage) Etc. If I ever have to retire, then I will treat this truck to the niceties it richly deserves.

Sometimes I am ashamed to post on here when I see the excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail in some threads.

Some day! -BA
'69 GMC C2500 Custom Camper, 8 1/2' bed, New GM 350, NP 435 Close Ratio 4spd. Trans., 3.73 Dana-60 open.Camper and Trailer wiring, PS, PB, AC, tach , three gas tanks, 2nd owner, Work-Truck supreme. Best $300 I ever spent.
WorkinLonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote