View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:47 PM   #61
dracula4999

Re: Newer trucks vs. Older trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRIT OF 76 CHEVY View Post
I have 5 old trucks and 2 new ones a 08 f250 power stoke and a 2012 dodge 5.7 hemi I towed up to 23000 pounds whit the ford and 14000 pounds whit dodge I would not put any of my babys under that stress so I say new ones but back in 2000 I had a 72 Cheyenne shorty big block that sold I still beat my self up for that I also had a 2000 gmc 1500 supercab it was red whit big whitewalls and the 72 was mid. Blue whit ww I towed the 72 on a car trailer from st pete fla to detroit mi and I had so many thumbs up like every two cars on the hwy and 3 to 5 guys at every gas stop they would say I don't know which one I'd rather have the new one or the old one I told did not know either so I got both theres much more to the story but I'm not to good at spelling some of the words that i need to say I can't spell good so Please read between the lines heres some pics of some heavy towing i wise i had a pic of the gmc and 72
Posted via Mobile Device

WOW!!! Hope you never have a tire blow on the trailer behind the dodge...it will drag your ass right off in a ditch. Just cause it can pull that much weight doesnt mean it is safe too!
dracula4999 is offline   Reply With Quote