View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
Clatterville trolley

SWB step side bed F/S $1200

GUESS WHAT! Santa is coming early - Christmas special on this swb step side bed, now through end of year only $1000.00.

I have a very nice swb step side bed to sell, it does not have the spare tire cut out in the fenders. It was the one I was planning to use on my own build, but changed directions - now can be yours.

"Psst, it's a secret, but I heard from your wife / girlfriend that this is what she wanted to get you for Christmas and it was OK for you to go ahead and buy it. Please don't tell her I told you!"

I started out with three of these beds, disassembled them and chose the very best pieces to put one together. There is no rust or rust outs! It has all been media blasted and primed with epoxy primer. Does have a couple of places that will require a bit of metal work - dent or two in fender.

I purchased a bed floor made of White Ash hardwood for it; new bolt kits to hold runners, bolt on fenders, and bolt bed to the frame. Also, purchased new steel runners that hold the wood in place. Have all parts to assemble EXCEPT tailgate.

Have parts all stored inside dry building on concrete to avoid moisture. Will post photos later today or tomorrow - camera has gotten obstinate.

I do have this listed for sale locally too.

I will not / can not ship all of this, but would help load if you get a person to haul it to you. Will not part out.

Last edited by Clatterville trolley; 12-15-2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to add part of description
Clatterville trolley is offline   Reply With Quote