View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 11:09 AM   #24
fastpace

Re: 72 Highlander LWB w/ 5.3 and 6L80e

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynton View Post
Nice progress! Can you post some pictures as your motor goes back in-specifically the mounts and clearance. I will be starting my swap in tge next two weeks. Bring on the wallet pain!
I'll try to get pictures during the process but since it's a friends shop doing the work I can only take pictures myself on my my days off that I come up to Houston. Hes normally pretty good at taking pictures as he goes and sending them to me though. I'll definitely have a bunch of pictures in a couple weeks when I'm back up here and hopefully we'll have the motor in at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Must be nice.. I love those wheels. Nice pile o'parts, oughta be a cool truck when finished!
Thanks, I've always loved these wheels but from searching on here I couldn't find anyone that had them. I wish they came in a size bigger bigger than 18 but we'll see how it looks once it's finished. Wheels are an easy thing to change later down down the road, just hurts the pocketbook.
1972 C10 LWB Highlander Dark Olive/White - Work in progress 5.3/6L80e, Accuair e-level, Porterbuilt Stage 1 front and Stage 2 rear, Wilwood 14"F 13"R, Vintage Wheel Works V40 18x8/18x11, and more... Build Thread
fastpace is offline   Reply With Quote