View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #64
sprint_9

Re: sprint_9's 72 C10 Project

Ive been meaning to update, just working on small stuff so I havent done it. I took about a month off from the truck to build a fence, yay, but I got that done before it got hot so Im back on the truck full bore now.

Ive been working on cutting holes in the cab for various things, engine wiring, new radio, etc. Started doing some welding as well, I really havent welded at all so that has been a learning process, but I really enjoy it and have gotten a lot better in a short time. Im not gonna lie, youtube helped me alot. I got the old gas filler filled, and core support creases smoothed. We also finished up the brake lines to the master cylinder and mocked up my coils on my engine. Coils should go down about another inch hopefully, I would have liked to have stacked them 2 by 2 but I just didnt have the room, barely enough as it is.

I ordered my wheels about 2 weeks ago, I went with none of my above choices and got Raceline Hooligan's. Ive been eyeing those for a while too and they just jumped out at me.

Next couple weeks is going to be rockers, floor support, firewall smoothing.
Attached Images

sprint_9 is offline   Reply With Quote