View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 03:24 PM   #48
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Build that 71 402 already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post
Just interesting, what with all the nice work on everything you are doing. Not that particular post.

You're nice about his privacy. I see people posting stuff they shouldn't all over the internet.
Ah, thanks Steeveedee. I'm paranoid you know .

Well, today I figure to build a platform, so we can lay the cab on its back. I'll link it up to the cab cart............. I built a cart for the front clip, and it served its purpose, but I don't figure to need it anymore, since the painter now has the hood and he's ready for the inner fenders too........... In other terms, build it, tear it down and build a new one............ Fun, cough! Think I'll change my signature from "money pit" to resource intensive.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote